9.15.2008

Nothing but Craziness

Haven't blogged in awhile due to the craziness that life throws our way occasionally.

Update on OU -- we are 3-0, ranked #2 behind USC and Bob Stoops got his 100th career win against Washington on Saturday.

Update on us -- My world has been turned upside down at work as I was named the National Sales Recruiter while also maintaining my Field Trainer role. I'm officially a "two hat" gal...the big question is how to move the hats off and on quickly! I'm headed to Cali on Wednesday for a meeting. Brandon's corporate headquarters in Houston was damaged by Hurricane Ike, which means no email for him today. I think he was glad!

Today is my lil brother's 25th birthday! I can hardly believe it. Even though he is 25, he will ALWAYS be my little brother!

My grandpa needs your prayers! He moved to assisted living last week, which is a huge adjustment for him. In his mind, he has lost his freedom and be dependent on others. Mentally and physically, he is struggling. It's hard to see those you love struggling.

No comments: