Here are the last two weeks in a nutshell!
I returned to work and Hadley went to Mother's Day Out. During the month of December, I went back to work part-time. So, I work Mondays and Wednesdays. Hadley went to MDO. It was a blessing to ease back into being a working mommy. We'll see how the first full work week goes. I have a feeling it will be hard.
Christmas parties and Christmas activities filled the weekends! We had Brandon's work Christmas party at the casino! We lost money, so we won't reflect too long on that! Thank you to Nana who babysat! We made candy apples with Grandmommy and Auntie Steph! Our candy day is so fun! This was our 6th year of doing it! What a wonderful family tradition! Can't wait for Hadley to join the tradition!
![]() |
| Caramel is done! |
![]() |
| White chocolate makes them pretty! |
I got a bad report from the Dermatologist. I had three moles removed in November. One mole from my left foot came back as early melanoma. This mole popped up while I was pregnant, which the Dermatologist says that melanoma can pop up during pregnancy due to the changing hormones. Well, it did. I had surgery last Wednesday to have another centimeter of skin removed around the mole. We pray that the second biopsy comes back clean. We should find out this week.
Hadley turned 3 months!!! She is getting a little personality and loves to smile! She is holding her head up great and is about to turn over. She loves to talk to us and has discovered her high pitch voice!
| Sitting in her red seat |
![]() |
| Discovering her tongue |
| Toe touch in her crib |
| Sleeping Beauty |
| All bundled up after bath |
![]() |
| Sitting like a big girl in her big girl jammies |
Our sweet niece, Hannah, turned five on Saturday! She had a tea party and all the girls were precious! Happy happy birthday, Hannah Banana! We love you so!
We look forward to the fun this week brings as we celebrate Jesus' Birthday and have our first Christmas with Hadley Renae!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Mommy Heather




No comments:
Post a Comment