7.10.2011

Three months older already!

Well, it has been almost three months since my last post. It has been a crazy time in the Henshall world! Who knew that so much could happen in 90 days. It seems like a blur, but here is a quick ride through our journey!

We celebrated Hadley's first Easter in Tulsa. It was a rainy day, so we had an Easter Egg hunt inside. Hopefully, next year we will have a sunny Spring day!


I had my first Mother's Day with sweet lil' Hadley! We spent most of the weekend house shopping, but we spent good quality time together!


Hadley turned 8 months old! She got her first tooth and learned to crawl!




Our house sold in 22 days! We received an offer on Easter! What a blessing! We had 32 days to find a place to live! We looked and looked! No luck until 13 days before we were suppose to close on our house. Our realtor called and said you have to see this one. Good thing we listened! Builder accepted our offer and allowed us to move in a day early. The most incredible thing was that our lender was able to close the deal in 13 days! God is good!

It was a crazy time! We juggled a lot during that time - work, Hadley, boxes and everything else that comes with moving to a new home. We are now settled in our new home that we love!! We enjoy being in Edmond where we feel like part of a community!

Hadley turned nine months old! She weighted 19# 12 oz and 27 3/4 long! Average gal except in her feet! She eats table food! She only wants to feed herself! She smiles non-stop and has the energy of a fireball! She never sits still!! She pulls up on everything and is trying to balance herself to stand alone! We guess that she will be walking within the next month! She's ready to take off!
I'm 9 months old and I don't want my picture taken!
What is this place with all the screaming kids?
What is up there?? I'm not ready to go swimming!


I'm ready Doc for my eye surgery! I'm a tough kid!
I love my princess boat!
I love my Uncle B!
Uncle B is so funny!

Bang! Bang! I love the glass door!


Walk Walk Walk!

Try to stay cool! It's another 100+ degree day! 
We love you all!




No comments: