11.06.2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HADLEY!

We celebrated Hadley's birthday with our family on September 10th. It was a fun time and we even had a BIG surprise the night before. Uncle Brian and Metisse came in from Florida to celebrate the BIG 1 YEAR! It was a wonderful party! Hadley loved all the attention and made sure that all eyes were on her at all times! We love our Hadley so much! She has brought us great joy over the past 12 months and we can't remember life before she was in our lives!

Look at me!! I'm 1!

It was a "sweets" party for all to enjoy!

Dairy-free cupcake for the princess

Yummy cupcakes for all

"Oh, what is this white stuff?"

Our little family who I love so much!

Hadley wasn't too messy!

"Yea for all my presents!"

I'm one years old today!

Not so happy at weigh-in time!

No comments: