4.13.2010

18 Weeks: Tiny Prints

It's been a quiet evening at the Henshall home. We should enjoy the quiet moments because life will be far from quiet in about 5 months.

Superstar is now a sweet potato. Oh how I love sweet potatoes and oh how I love the Superstar! I have been very hungry all week! My favorite things have been Wavy Lays with french onion dip and Lucky Charms. Not healthy, but they sure are yummy! The bump is growing rapidly this week. It no longer looks like a chubby belly, but like a baby bump. It's making it seem real. Superstar has an identity now with fingerprints and toeprints that will be on the birth certificate as well as my glass doors, stainless steel fridge door and everything else that can be touched. I can't wait to see those little hands.

I don't think I have felt any movement. There have been a few twitches, spasms that make me wonder, but I can't confirm if was movement or just my belly muscles stretching.

Spring is officially here and we have been busy. The Superstar is already learning that Mommy and Daddy love doing yard work. We have raked, planted, trimmed bushes and much more over the last two weeks. It's all about work ethic - work hard and the rewards will come...the first life lesson in the womb.

Countdown is on...6 days! To be up front and honest, we will keep it a secret until April 25th. The grandparents get first priority to learn if the Superstar is pink or blue. Once they know, we'll share! So, watch for a special post on Sunday.

XOXO,
B & H + 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Lucky Charms are on the list of your favs right now!! I cannot wait to find out who this little star is going to be!! My vote is a girl!!!

The Bronson Family said...

Can't wait to find out if it is blue or pink! Love you guys and so excited for you!

Rebecca said...

Gosh, what will it be? Pink or blue? I'm kind of torn as to what I think you'll have. Either way, Superstar is staying happy with a belly full of Lucky Charms and french onion dip (one of my faves too). xo