4.20.2010

19 Weeks: 10 Fingers, 10 Toes

Today was the big Ultrasound Day! Superstar has 10 fingers and 10 toes, a beautiful face and a strong, healthy heartbeat of 138! After seeing the Superstar move around today and knowing how it feels, I have definitely felt movement. The Superstar did not want to sit still and loved hiding its face behind its hands. It also had the hiccups. Its belly was going up and down, but I couldn't feel it. It was an amazing day! The Ultrasound Doctor (not my OBGYN) moved my due date to September 10th, so I am 19 weeks and 4 days today! Here is our Superstar!!!


Here is a baby bump picture!



















We are so excited to share the news! I'll plan to update Saturday evening or Sunday after the Henshall Shrimp Boil with our parents! 

Much love,
B & H + 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! What a cute little face! It was great to see your little stomach too!! Love you!