2.05.2011

Work! Tulsa! Work! Snow! 34!

The last two weeks have been busy busy and seem like a whirlwind. We went to work. Hadley went to school. We went to Tulsa to celebrate the engagement of Laina and Tom who will marry in August! We are so excited for them and their future together. We went to work on Monday. We were snowed in on Tuesday and Wednesday. We got about 8" of snow and the temperature was in the single digits with wind chills in the negative teens (yes, that's -10 or -13 or -17). BRRRRRRRR!!! Even though it was Hadley's first snow, we did not take her outside to experience the white stuff. She'll have to wait until next time! Too cold for her little body!

In the midst of all the snow, Brandon turned 34 on Groundhog Day!! Happy Happy Birthday to the best hubby, best daddy and best friend in the entire world. We didn't get to celebrate too much because we were snowed in, but we at least got to spend the day together as a family. It's a good thing that Brandon doesn't care about birthdays; otherwise, he would have been disappointed! I love you so much!
"Good morning Hadley! Rise and shine lovebug!" said Mommy.

"Mommy, I don't want to get up yet!" said Hadley. 
"I'm trying to open my eyes, but I need to yawn first." said Hadley

"Ohh here I am. My eyes of blue are ready to start the day!" 

Cozy in my fleece outfit - Thank you Dave and Mallory!

Look at me! I'm bouncing!

Cabin fever set it! All bundled up and ready for a trip to the mall!

Happy Snow Day with Auntie Steph and Cousin Hannah!
Have a great week! Stay warm! Beware of the next snow storm!
Mommy Heather

No comments: