Rain, rain and more rain pretty much sums up our 4th of July weekend. Hurricane Alex brought OKC lots of July showers and I was hoping that it would cool down the temps. It cooled down the temps, but cranked up the humidity. So, I have been sweating like a pig the last several days! If cold air is not blowing directly on me, then sweat comes. The phrase "bun in the oven" is true!
July 4th is Brandon's favorite holiday and the rain may have cancelled the fireworks on the actual day, but we have the BEST firework coming our way in a little over nine weeks. Hadley will light up the sky with her daddy's big eyes and mommy's feisty personality! Hadley is now about the size of a head of lettuce. She is 3 pounds and about 18 inches long. Her little brain is growing a lot this week and she is going to be smartie! I shared her name with a friend who is also pregnant. She said, "Her name sounds like the class president or the head cheerleader." Oh Hadley will be...just watch! :)
Hadley's wonderland is painted and the dresser is in place. We are waiting to assemble the crib when the headboard returns from the furniture doctor. Nana and I will finish up the bedding this weekend, so I'll post pics when everything is complete!
Ultrasound #2 is Friday, so she'll have her second round of modeling pics that we can share! We can't wait to see that precious face!
Much love,
B, H and Hadley
1 comment:
Oh I know little Hadley will be special because she will take after her momma!! I cannot wait to see you in a couple of weeks and to tell little Hadley hello:)
Love you,
April
Post a Comment