- Headboard was delivered Friday night, so Hadley's crib is now assembled. It is beautiful!
- Saturday was Childbirth Class. We learned so much about the process as well as how to Ah-Hee and Ah-Hoo. It helped relieve some of our anxiety, but it will be up to Daddy to keep Mommy calm for the 30, 60 and/or 90 seconds of intense pain.
- Tuesday night was Breastfeeding Class. I learned about all the myths associated with the amazing process that a woman's body goes through to feed her children. The more I learn about having a baby, the more amazed I am at the miracle of life. God is the creator and he sure knew what he was doing when he made Eve.
- Wednesday was a fabulous baby shower hosted by all my dear friends at AFA. They truly showered me with love and showered Hadley with so many gifts. The two open corners of her room are now filled with goodies that I need to put away. I don't even know where to start!
The fun continues this weekend as I get to celebrate with family and friends! Better get some rest!
Much love,
B, H & Hadley
No comments:
Post a Comment