Here is a baby bump pic and my marshmallow feet last Friday. It was a long week - emotionally and physically. Obviously, my feet thought so too!
![]() |
| 39 weeks and ready to meet her |
![]() |
| My Poor Feet |
On Sunday, we made our 2nd false alarm trip to Mercy. Contractions were more intense and around 3 minutes apart. We thought for sure that Hadley would arrive Sunday or Monday. It's just so hard to know the "right" time since every woman has different labor symptoms and pain tolerance. My contractions have not been severe, but they are very timely. No Hadley.
Monday was Labor Day! Daddy picked that day for her arrival. No Hadley.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, I worked around the house and rested. I got all our photos organized in iPhoto, completed Hadley's baby book and did other random things. I also got lots of rest! It was much needed. No Hadley.
Today, we had our doctor appointment. My BP was 117/70, which is the lowest it has been in awhile. A relief for me! Hadley's heart rate was 140. I'm dilated to a 2 and about 75-80% effaced. Doctor felt confident that Hadley will arrive on her own if we just give her a few more days. So, we are! If she hasn't arrived by next Thursday, we will induce since I will be 41 weeks. Please pray that Miss Hadley will arrive before an induction has to occur. So far, no Hadley!
Her room is finally complete! Here is Hadley's Wonderland!



Much love!
B, H and Hadley




No comments:
Post a Comment