Yesterday was the first of three due dates. Hadley did not arrive! September 10th was the due date set by the Ultrasound Doctor based on her growth rate. So, she is late! September 12th was the due date that the online calculators told us before we ever had a doctor's appointment. So, she is not late. Dr. Goff originally said September 16th. So, she is not late! Since I hate being late, I sure don't want her to always be late and her missing her due date could be a sign that she is not time conscious. Guess we'll see!
The due dates are just as confusing as the 40 weeks gestation period. The math doesn't work for a detail-oriented mind like mine. Oh well...gotta trust the docs!
Sooners are playing great football against Florida State!! Yippee! They are making up for last week's craziness!
Much love,
B, H & Hadley
1 comment:
Just want you to know I made your swollen feet my desktop. Cracked me up. (I change my desktop every few days.)
Post a Comment