This has been the first week of really tight pants! The bad part is that you can't suck in to help remove the pressure. It's just there! By around 3:00 p.m., I am counting down the minutes until I can get home and change into my Adidas pants or my pjs. I may have to go shopping this weekend to buy a bigger size or take the plunge and get some elastic pants. Brandon can't want for the elastic pants with the high waist band. He thinks those are so sexy! LOL!
What happened one hour ago??? Well, I'm not really sure! I have been experiencing a little touch of memory loss this week. I scheduled a meeting with only myself and the conference room. Guess I was scheduling a hidden nap time. I rescheduled it to include the 5 team members, but showed up at the original time and sat there for 10 minutes wondering why no one showed up. Wow! I'm sure this will be the first of many stories!
Since this is the first posting about baby Henshall, here are the two ultrasounds!
Baby is 10 weeks and 3 days!
Baby is 6 weeks...the little peanut between the Xs!
It will be an exciting time from now until September! There are many special people who have birthdays within three weeks of our due date, so baby Henshall could share his or her special day with someone! Here are the special people...Grandmommy Henshall 8/27, G-Daddy Henshall 8/28, Great Aunt Martha 8/29, Great Great Grandpa McIntyre 9/1, Great Grandma Catherine 9/2, Aunt Candi 9/9 or Uncle Brian 9/15. Make your bet now...minimum bid of $5 to be contibuted to the diaper fund! :)
XOXOXO!
B & H + 1


1 comment:
You sound very, very happy! Just take care of yourself and continue to be happy. And, much congratulations to the expanding Henshall family:-))
Dave and Mal
Post a Comment