3.03.2010

It's all about the Henshall's!

I reserved our name in the world of bloggers in August 2008 and am just now sharing it with you! I played around with it a little as you can see, but never spent too much time on it. I didn't think we had any exciting news to make you stop here on a regular basis. Well, now we do!!

Our first baby Henshall is due to arrive on September 16, 2010! What a blessing! "Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." (Psalm 127:3,5)

Since many of the people we love live outside of OKC, we will try to make a weekly post to keep you updated on mommy, daddy, sister Lexi and baby Henshall. It should be quite entertaining! If you are looking for baby belly pics, this is the place to come. So, save the link and check back every Wednesday!

I decided not to delete the original posts as they do capture our life. I will be the writer and Brandon will be the photographer (I hope). Together, we will make a championship blogger team!

XOXO!
B & H +1

No comments: