3.30.2010

16 Weeks: Check, Check and Crayon

It's been a week of checking of the tasks on my to-do list.
  • I completed 24 hours of continuing education to renew my Oklahoma Insurance License. Even though I no longer sell the products, I don't want to lose that license. 
  • I now have five pairs of maternity jeans/pants, so I feel equipped for the growing belly. I have seen a major difference over the past 3 days. I promise to post a pic next week. 
  • I organized my closet by what I "can" wear with a baby belly and what I "cannot" wear with a baby belly. I am loving my button-down shirts right now, which is a first because I hate to iron them.
  • I had my 16 week blood test yesterday. Now, we are just waiting for the results and the date of the much anticipated Ultrasound appointment date!

We had our first parenting lesson on Saturday morning when I noticed that our sweet niece, Hannah, decided that Ookle and Auntie's wall was a canvas. She took a beautiful blue crayon and created a drawing framed with heart stickers. I just chuckled and thought "this is the life that we have ahead of us." Thanks to Google, I learned that WD40 will remove crayon. It worked! Check that lesson off the list! We are now prepared for our Superstar artist to make a masterpiece of the canvas we call a wall.

Superstar is now the size of an avocado and Mommy is craving Mexican food. Is it a coincidence? Although my appetite is definitely not lacking, I'm back to eating almost anything. I have had a case of the  burps and heartburn the last several days.

Here is a picture of Mommy when she was three months old. 
Will the Superstar look like Mommy?





XOXO,
B & H + 1

No comments: