It's officially the second trimester...one down and two to go! It's been a really long day and I have to be at the airport in 7.5 hours to catch my flight to Washington D.C. So, this will be very short!
Here's a fun exercise. Take your hand - right or left. Make a fist. That is the size of our superstar! Now, do a jazz hand to honor the dancer that the superstar will be. Ha! Ha! I'm getting sleepy silly.
I'm slowly getting my energy back, but the key is not to push it early in the week. Obviously, I'm not doing too well this week. I think I broke a record today by throwing a whole cupcake in the trash after one bite. My sweet tooth (which you all know and I love) is no longer sweet and it's becoming very salty. Lay's Potato Chips sound so yummy. Ice cream sounds so yucky.
I found some cute maternity jeans online. I had to order 3 pairs because I have no idea what size to order and the reviews were very confusing. It says there is an elastic band that you tighten at first and then loosen as needed. Wow! It will be funny to watch me do that action with a belly.
Grandmommy (Brandon's mom) gave us some cute baby photos of Daddy B. I had hoped to post them tonight, but no time. Look for them soon!
XOXO,
B & H +1
No comments:
Post a Comment